This line includes pressed leaves. Most often, these leaves are collected and pressed in the very first days of Spring, which accounts for their small size.
Wired wonders is the collective for jewelry from simple dangle earrings to intricate filigree pieces.
The freebird line gives the impression of birds or other images embedded into metal.
The bookworm line uses chosen words mixed and matched from pages of old books. Currently, these earrings and pendants contain words from a 1921 Story Hour Readings book.
Songbird sings sweet lyrics and notes from 1923 hymnal. Occasionally hopeful, occasionally defeatist, each piece is absolutely unique and cannot be replicated.
metalledwith is jewelry inspired by nature and crafted by hand. The ideas are original, wearable art. Whether a piece is a pressed leaf, captured forever; notes from an old hymnal; or an avian image, each piece is unique.
- The next great idea for metalledwith to incorporate into jewelry designs. viralnova.com/cool-glowing-s… 13 hours ago
- Results from today’s private workshop on metal etching! fb.me/2QC05YolK 5 days ago
- New filigree earrings. Here’s the question: do I keep these for myself? Art on the Lawn in Yellow Springs goes… fb.me/1gDtJZ86i 2 weeks ago
- Here is the event info if the previously posted page doesn’t get you there. fb.me/38pxndo0l 2 weeks ago
- Ohio friends: We’ll be in Yellow Springs on Saturday! We’re looking forward to trying out a new event in Ohio and… fb.me/6E6bmGrlw 2 weeks ago