This line includes pressed leaves. Most often, these leaves are collected and pressed in the very first days of Spring, which accounts for their small size.
Wired wonders is the collective for jewelry from simple dangle earrings to intricate filigree pieces.
The freebird line gives the impression of birds or other images embedded into metal.
The bookworm line uses chosen words mixed and matched from pages of old books. Currently, these earrings and pendants contain words from a 1921 Story Hour Readings book.
Songbird sings sweet lyrics and notes from 1923 hymnal. Occasionally hopeful, occasionally defeatist, each piece is absolutely unique and cannot be replicated.
metalledwith is jewelry inspired by nature and crafted by hand. The ideas are original, wearable art. Whether a piece is a pressed leaf, captured forever; notes from an old hymnal; or an avian image, each piece is unique.
- Ye are restored glad and sweet mountains ring by metalledwith. Not often I get such great lyrics. etsy.me/17XuUAN via @Etsy 6 days ago
- In the spirit of restocking season, new necklaces are finally in at @Stash in Harrisburg. Coming up: Carlisle and… fb.me/1zV4UeBBb 2 weeks ago
- You may have noticed by now that the botanical jewelry I create is linked to a care for conservation. That’s why… fb.me/6xg076oVg 2 weeks ago
- Okay guys, we only have to wait one more month to visit our friends at The Millworks! fb.me/6oHm1UacF 3 weeks ago
- View of my office for the next two days. Love this set up and the extra space. 3 weeks ago