This line includes pressed leaves. Most often, these leaves are collected and pressed in the very first days of Spring, which accounts for their small size.
Wired wonders is the collective for jewelry from simple dangle earrings to intricate filigree pieces.
The freebird line gives the impression of birds or other images embedded into metal.
The bookworm line uses chosen words mixed and matched from pages of old books. Currently, these earrings and pendants contain words from a 1921 Story Hour Readings book.
Songbird sings sweet lyrics and notes from 1923 hymnal. Occasionally hopeful, occasionally defeatist, each piece is absolutely unique and cannot be replicated.
metalledwith is jewelry inspired by nature and crafted by hand. The ideas are original, wearable art. Whether a piece is a pressed leaf, captured forever; notes from an old hymnal; or an avian image, each piece is unique.
- More to come in the etsy shop. Planning to post on Monday. fb.me/6WjmYODhC 5 days ago
- Thanks to everyone who came out! I forgot to take pics during, but here are a couple taken just before we started. 5 days ago
- Gift certificates! Love metalledwith, but not sure which design suits her best? Want to support small, but… fb.me/3vzfpvL73 7 days ago
- There is still time, friends! fb.me/1qVKD7fvf 2 weeks ago
- Do you know about LEAF Project PA? Leadership, education and farming, LEAF teaches youth how to grow and cook… fb.me/444NSiBWB 2 weeks ago
|10/22/2014||Fall Into Fine Craft|
|09/25/2014||Basics for the Home Studio|