This line includes pressed leaves. Most often, these leaves are collected and pressed in the very first days of Spring, which accounts for their small size.
Wired wonders is the collective for jewelry from simple dangle earrings to intricate filigree pieces.
The freebird line gives the impression of birds or other images embedded into metal.
The bookworm line uses chosen words mixed and matched from pages of old books. Currently, these earrings and pendants contain words from a 1921 Story Hour Readings book.
Songbird sings sweet lyrics and notes from 1923 hymnal. Occasionally hopeful, occasionally defeatist, each piece is absolutely unique and cannot be replicated.
metalledwith is jewelry inspired by nature and crafted by hand. The ideas are original, wearable art. Whether a piece is a pressed leaf, captured forever; notes from an old hymnal; or an avian image, each piece is unique.
- metalledwith will be set up at booth #107. YBC members Jesamie Handwovens will be at #144 and Nancy Jane’s… fb.me/1NIC1ZHva 22 hours ago
- Update: at Art on Chocolate set up at booth #7, near the beginning of the show at Chocolate and Ridge. 7 days ago
- Today you can find metalledwith in TWO places at one time. Richelle will be at Art on Chocolate in Hershey (10-5)… fb.me/7AUcL6sk4 7 days ago
- New prototype: “mod metals” style goes GLOW in the dark! These are the first and only pair so far. Aiming to have… fb.me/3Jo8xngTr 1 week ago
- Find us along with these fellow Yellow Breeches Chapter, Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen members – Clare… fb.me/2570SvPyP 2 weeks ago
|03/05/2015||Celebrate Spring: Plant Press Demo|
|01/22/2015||Private Lessons offered|