This line includes pressed leaves. Most often, these leaves are collected and pressed in the very first days of Spring, which accounts for their small size.
Wired wonders is the collective for jewelry from simple dangle earrings to intricate filigree pieces.
The freebird line gives the impression of birds or other images embedded into metal.
The bookworm line uses chosen words mixed and matched from pages of old books. Currently, these earrings and pendants contain words from a 1921 Story Hour Readings book.
Songbird sings sweet lyrics and notes from 1923 hymnal. Occasionally hopeful, occasionally defeatist, each piece is absolutely unique and cannot be replicated.
metalledwith is jewelry inspired by nature and crafted by hand. The ideas are original, wearable art. Whether a piece is a pressed leaf, captured forever; notes from an old hymnal; or an avian image, each piece is unique.
- Finished necklace, ‘for the love’ in silver with garnet fb.me/2L9dqpDsi 3 weeks ago
- Today’s challenge: make something with red. (Muted) red clay on brass, quickie earrings. http://t.co/RpXoM6p33N 3 weeks ago
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Custom request (in progress). fb.me/3rRLIDeSE 3 weeks ago
- February’s First Friday! I’ll be set up and demonstrating at the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen’s Center for… fb.me/2GXRlv6B5 1 month ago
- the update my mailing list received: eepurl.com/NKvVD 1 month ago
|01/20/2014||A Stitch in Time|
|01/03/2014||“Adoring You” Exhibit in Lancaster|
|12/06/2013||New Retail Locations|