This line includes pressed leaves. Most often, these leaves are collected and pressed in the very first days of Spring, which accounts for their small size.
Wired wonders is the collective for jewelry from simple dangle earrings to intricate filigree pieces.
The freebird line gives the impression of birds or other images embedded into metal.
The bookworm line uses chosen words mixed and matched from pages of old books. Currently, these earrings and pendants contain words from a 1921 Story Hour Readings book.
Songbird sings sweet lyrics and notes from 1923 hymnal. Occasionally hopeful, occasionally defeatist, each piece is absolutely unique and cannot be replicated.
metalledwith is jewelry inspired by nature and crafted by hand. The ideas are original, wearable art. Whether a piece is a pressed leaf, captured forever; notes from an old hymnal; or an avian image, each piece is unique.
- Thanks to all of the hardworking volunteers who made Fall into Fine Craft a reality this year. AND thank you to… fb.me/2SqXUm5dC 3 days ago
- Today (Sunday) from 10-5 at the Carlisle Expo Center! fb.me/1JUKcdZUH 4 days ago
- Pendants for tomorrow. First grape hyacinth. Its shape reminds me of a tree. Could landscapes from little leaves… fb.me/3hyYdm1BA 6 days ago
- American chestnut in copper. Wrapping up orders like this to get out the door before the big show this weekend. fb.me/1sKeXNEtz 1 week ago
- Hey Baltimore, friends are opening Strongbox at 802 St Paul st in Mt Vernon. Their goal is to provide locals… fb.me/2yJ4uZxL3 1 week ago
|10/22/2014||Fall Into Fine Craft|
|09/25/2014||Basics for the Home Studio|
|08/23/2014||Workshop: Working with Fire|