This line includes pressed leaves. Most often, these leaves are collected and pressed in the very first days of Spring, which accounts for their small size.
Wired wonders is the collective for jewelry from simple dangle earrings to intricate filigree pieces.
The freebird line gives the impression of birds or other images embedded into metal.
The bookworm line uses chosen words mixed and matched from pages of old books. Currently, these earrings and pendants contain words from a 1921 Story Hour Readings book.
Songbird sings sweet lyrics and notes from 1923 hymnal. Occasionally hopeful, occasionally defeatist, each piece is absolutely unique and cannot be replicated.
metalledwith is jewelry inspired by nature and crafted by hand. The ideas are original, wearable art. Whether a piece is a pressed leaf, captured forever; notes from an old hymnal; or an avian image, each piece is unique.
- Lancaster locations have been restocked! Find our perfect forget me nots at The Old Country Store in Intercourse… fb.me/7kMyf2ZZR 1 day ago
- I decided to try out something new with these blue and white fleck silver earrings. (Reminds me of a starry sky… fb.me/6SUIwNiwe 5 days ago
- This locust has gone to a good home. Come see what other goodies are to be found at Farmers Market In Hershey… fb.me/3tpTuuTbw 5 days ago
- Just too cool. fb.me/31xaJAiDW 7 days ago
- Don’t want to miss the goings on? Sign up for our email list through mail chimp to be sure to catch us in case… fb.me/1qy5NJRRx 1 week ago