This line includes pressed leaves. Most often, these leaves are collected and pressed in the very first days of Spring, which accounts for their small size.
Wired wonders is the collective for jewelry from simple dangle earrings to intricate filigree pieces.
The freebird line gives the impression of birds or other images embedded into metal.
The bookworm line uses chosen words mixed and matched from pages of old books. Currently, these earrings and pendants contain words from a 1921 Story Hour Readings book.
Songbird sings sweet lyrics and notes from 1923 hymnal. Occasionally hopeful, occasionally defeatist, each piece is absolutely unique and cannot be replicated.
metalledwith is jewelry inspired by nature and crafted by hand. The ideas are original, wearable art. Whether a piece is a pressed leaf, captured forever; notes from an old hymnal; or an avian image, each piece is unique.
- metalledwith will be away until mid-July. Learn about August events and a very special workshop here:… fb.me/3SBrxx6Z1 3 weeks ago
- Last event before metalledwith takes a little break. Show runs til 4:00 today. fb.me/3JrUGXfLx 3 weeks ago
- New filigree piece complete with handmade chain containing aquamarine, amazonite, and labradorite. fb.me/4krjEVP9j 3 weeks ago
- This Sunday! fb.me/umhkTdyY 4 weeks ago
- I love it when Miss Muse pays Scorched Eyebrow Studio a visit. Read on to learn what’s behind this piece. fb.me/1HmLNAgSg 1 month ago
|06/15/2015||Next up: August|
|03/05/2015||Celebrate Spring: Plant Press Demo|