This line includes pressed leaves. Most often, these leaves are collected and pressed in the very first days of Spring, which accounts for their small size.
Wired wonders is the collective for jewelry from simple dangle earrings to intricate filigree pieces.
The freebird line gives the impression of birds or other images embedded into metal.
The bookworm line uses chosen words mixed and matched from pages of old books. Currently, these earrings and pendants contain words from a 1921 Story Hour Readings book.
Songbird sings sweet lyrics and notes from 1923 hymnal. Occasionally hopeful, occasionally defeatist, each piece is absolutely unique and cannot be replicated.
metalledwith is jewelry inspired by nature and crafted by hand. The ideas are original, wearable art. Whether a piece is a pressed leaf, captured forever; notes from an old hymnal; or an avian image, each piece is unique.
- I got in to Eagles Mere in August! Worlds End, I’m coming for you. metalledwith.com/where-to-buy/ 4 days ago
- An entire booth devoted to carnivorous plants! What heaven is this?! PA Herb Fest until 3pm today. http://t.co/KGxryCN9NC 1 week ago
- Okay plant-loving friends–Today is the PA Herb & Garden Festival at the York Expo! Fri 12-6, Sat 8-3. There are… fb.me/1W3w8rUib 1 week ago
- Bench shot: labradorite and filigree large pendant in progress. http://t.co/b3URzRV2fQ 1 week ago
- Bench shot: Botanicals on enamel. These will debut at tomorrow’s herb and garden festival in York! fb.me/6zTnF8Kb1 1 week ago
|03/05/2015||Celebrate Spring: Plant Press Demo|
|01/22/2015||Private Lessons offered|