This line includes pressed leaves. Most often, these leaves are collected and pressed in the very first days of Spring, which accounts for their small size.
Wired wonders is the collective for jewelry from simple dangle earrings to intricate filigree pieces.
The freebird line gives the impression of birds or other images embedded into metal.
The bookworm line uses chosen words mixed and matched from pages of old books. Currently, these earrings and pendants contain words from a 1921 Story Hour Readings book.
Songbird sings sweet lyrics and notes from 1923 hymnal. Occasionally hopeful, occasionally defeatist, each piece is absolutely unique and cannot be replicated.
metalledwith is jewelry inspired by nature and crafted by hand. The ideas are original, wearable art. Whether a piece is a pressed leaf, captured forever; notes from an old hymnal; or an avian image, each piece is unique.
- fb.me/2H8N9U1cS 1 day ago
- Story of my life fb.me/2c9tsmPsU 2 days ago
- In case you missed our email last week, we’ve got an updated schedule, class registrations are open, and we’re… fb.me/7L163gnVM 6 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2DgAxcJKk 6 days ago
- This glory of the snow came out great! Snapshot of my day yesterday. fb.me/7pgWxgp0T 7 days ago
|02/08/2016||Class Schedule: March-July 2016|
|11/11/2015||metalledwith for the holidays|
|10/15/2015||Fall Into Fine Craft|