This line includes pressed leaves. Most often, these leaves are collected and pressed in the very first days of Spring, which accounts for their small size.
Wired wonders is the collective for jewelry from simple dangle earrings to intricate filigree pieces.
The freebird line gives the impression of birds or other images embedded into metal.
The bookworm line uses chosen words mixed and matched from pages of old books. Currently, these earrings and pendants contain words from a 1921 Story Hour Readings book.
Songbird sings sweet lyrics and notes from 1923 hymnal. Occasionally hopeful, occasionally defeatist, each piece is absolutely unique and cannot be replicated.
metalledwith is jewelry inspired by nature and crafted by hand. The ideas are original, wearable art. Whether a piece is a pressed leaf, captured forever; notes from an old hymnal; or an avian image, each piece is unique.
- Copper bracelet, made for a friend. fb.me/Fc2qvEW5 2 days ago
- Hops set is complete! metalledwith.com/custom-jewelry fb.me/1qAbuihYz 5 days ago
- First swainsons thrush of the year in the backyard and finally the irises are blooming. Townie life, you’re alright. 6 days ago
- id and ego. Show starts today at 12 and wraps up at 6pm! fb.me/1MswjhTWk 19 days ago
- First big outdoor show is THIS weekend! Fri, Sat and Sun we’ll be set up at Spoutwood Farm in So. York Co. for… fb.me/1HrihLMaF 23 days ago
|04/29/2013||May Day Fairie Festival|
|04/09/2013||Trunk Show in Carlisle|
|02/05/2013||Bleak Midwinter Art Market|